Rhythms Podcast with Sher Pai
“The person who loves their dream of community will destroy community, but the person who loves those around them will create community.” Dietrich Bonhoeffer
10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.
42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. Axts 2:q
You might want to ask each other some of the following questions:
- Where have you seen God at work in your life in the past week/month?
- How did you experience God’s presence through your rhythms?
- How have you been shaped by the rhythms?
- What differences did the rhythms make to those around you?
- What is the Spirit stirring and wanting to grow in you in this season?
- What unhealthy rhythms or habits have you adopted and what practices will help you refocus on Jesus?
- What is one thing you like about fellowshipping with others and why?
- What has been an obstacle to getting into fellowship with others?
- What is one thing you learned about fellowshipping this week? After listening to the rhythm podcast what was new to you or what changed your view?
- How do you think this practice of fellowship will help you follow Jesus?
- What is a small way this week you can incorporate this rhythm in your life?
- What way can the group help you practice this rhythm?
Rhythms Book List